The Pelco EH3512-1/MT Camera Enclosure, which comes with a small, compact design, is ideally meant for small-to-medium cameras with fixed focal length lenses or motorized zoom lenses (with or without auto iris operation). Constructed with die cast and extruded aluminum which is light-weighted, the enclosure is protected against corrosion.
The camera enclosure, designed for both indoor and outdoor purpose, can be mounted on PT270/PT280 Series (indoor) or PT570/PT680 Series (outdoor) pan/tilt mounts. There are two glands on the bottom of the enclosure, which make video & power cable installation easy as they securely seal the cables. The enclosure provides easy access to the camera sled through its front opening hinged covering. The camera sled can be inverted using the holes for providing extra elevation to the camera. For securing the enclosure, there is a link-lock latch with a padlock fixing option.
- Compatible with fixed/motorized lens cameras
- Small, contemporary design
- Die-cast and extruded aluminum construction
- Easy access for servicing and installation
- Designed for indoor/outdoor applications
- Forward opening hinged lid
- Cable entry glands and mounting holes on bottom of enclosure
- Rear link-lock latch