The Pelco EH5723 Enclosure is used with large format cameras with either fixed focal length or motorized zoom lenses. The enclosure is compatible with fixed mount applications. It can be mounted to medium duty pan/tilt PT570 series and heavy duty pan/tilt PT1250 series. The maximum camera and lens combination size (with the lens fully extended) for the enclosure is 7.5 x 5.5 x 22" (WxHxD).
Suitable for indoor/outdoor applications, the EH5700 Enclosure has a thick aluminum construction that makes it resistant to corrosion. The polyester powder coat provides a smooth surface and prevents color fading in sunlight.
The basic enclosure can be opened from the rear by releasing the link-lock latch. This latch can be secured with a padlock to protect the camera from unauthorized use and harm.
The environmental enclosure features a removable, forward-opening lid that provides easy accessibility while installing and maintaining. When opened fully, the raised lid is held in place by a gas-spring. Two UL-approved glands at the base make for convenient cable entry. The camera mounting platform with a built-in elevation block is removable and can be inverted to accept various camera and lens combinations.
- Suitable for large format cameras
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Compatible with fixed mount applications
- Can be mounted to medium duty pan/tilt PT570 series and heavy duty pan/tilt PT1250 series
- Thick aluminum construction and polyester powder coat finish
- Link-lock latch for additional security
- Assisted gas-spring holds the lid securely open
- Adjustable camera sled with built-in elevation block