The PMX408M from Pyle-Pro is the combination of a mixer and a power amplifier with a convenient USB 2.0 input. You can plug multiple sound sources into it (such as microphones, instruments, music players, hard drives, and flash drives), and the PMX408M will amplify them with its 600 watt power amplifier. With the addition of a pair of passive PA speakers, the PMX408M makes for a nice PA for musicians, small clubs, and any situation that requires a small sound system. The inclusion of the USB 2.0 input and LCD display makes it easy to play sound files from external storage devices.
The rear of the PMX408M features 1/4" output jacks to connect passive PA speakers. The stereo RCA outputs can be used to connect to a recording device, or you can send your mix to another amplifier or a powered speaker. Each channel on the PMX408M has its own volume and EQ controls, and a 7-band graphic equalizer is included on the master output. A built-in effects processor is included, and each channel has its own effect level knob. The PMX408M is a budget-friendly option for anyone in need of a powered mixer with USB connectivity for their PA system.
- Power output: Stereo 2 x 300 Watts
- USB 2.0 port input for MP3 & WMA file playback with a blue LCD display
- 6 microphone inputs with gold plated XLR
- 6 balanced line inputs with 1/4" jacks
- Ultra-low noise discrete mic preamps with +48V phantom power
- 7-band graphic equalizer
- Dual 5-segment LED meters
- Aux send/return for external effects and monitoring
- Built-in echo delay effects system
- Headphone jack with volume control
- RCA jack for tape in/record out
- Left and right master bus line output