This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Amphibico Discovery 10W HID Video Light is designed for all Amphibico video housings to provide a clean and natural light source. The light provides the underwater videographer with even lighting coverage and constant output light temperature.
The 10W HID metal halide lamp produces a bright 7500° K natural light which is needed to bring out the true natural colors of the underwater world. The compact light has the battery compartment inside the head and is constructed of aluminum. The light uses two NP-F550 or NP-F570 Sony batteries (not included). The included 21" Aluminum Ball-Joint Arm is constructed of three 7" sections. This allows you to perfectly position the light.
- Aluminum marine grade housing coated with 2 coats of polyurethane and marine grade brass with stainless steel hardware, that provides corrosion resistance and ideal protection in any environment
- 10W HID (high intensity discharge technology) lamp is 2 to 3 times brighter than halogen bulbs
- Two NP-F550 or NP-F570 Sony batteries (not included) have a burn time of 2 hours
- Reflector has 52mm threads; Standard 52mm neutral density or color correction filters can be used to control the light
- The wide angle reflector has a glass diffuser that produces a light without hot spots
- Features Positive On/Off Switch and a dual o-ring seal
- The all-in-one design is light weight and compact
- The included 21" Aluminum Ball-Joint Arm is constructed of three 7" sections, this allows you to perfectly position the light