The EK 300 IEM G3 from Sennheiser is a compact and rugged beltpack audio receiver. Ideal for monitoring applications, the receiver has 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free operation. It also has a pilot tone squelch feature for eliminating interference when the transmitter is turned off.
The beltpack can be wirelessly synced with the transmitter for quick setup, and also offers simple menu operation with an illuminated graphic display for more control options. An auto-lock prevents accidental settings changes, while an HDX compander provides high-quality audio. The receiver operates on a pair of standard AA batteries, and also has external contacts points for charging a BA 2015 rechargeable accupack battery inside the receiver. A pair of IE 4 earphones are included so you can begin monitoring immediately.
Note! Transmitter sold separately.
- Compact and rugged metal housing
- 1680 tunable UHF frequencies with auto-scan, an enhanced bank system, and enhanced AF frequency range for interference-free operation
- Adaptive diversity technology for high-quality reception
- Pilot tone squelch eliminates RF interference when transmitter is off
- Wirelessly syncs with transmitter for easy setup
- Illuminated graphic display with user-friendly menu for simple operation
- Auto-lock function prevents accidental settings changes
- HDX compander for clear sound quality
- HiBoost, adjustable limiter, stereo/focus mode, and balance features
- Operates on 2 AA batteries and has a 4-step battery life indicator
- Has external contacts for charging a BA 2015 accupack inside the receiver
- Includes a pair of IE 4 earphones