Stay safe - rely on the HS-307 Command to deliver the tactical advantage of thermal imaging and the ability to operate effectively under total darkness conditions.
The HS-307 Command from FLIR is an extremely sensitive thermal imaging monocular that maximizes operational capabilities while improving operator-safety conditions. It sees heat - not light; so camouflage and obscurants have no impact on the HS-307's ability to detect and recognize hidden people, animals, or vehicles.
The HS-307 Command is configured with a 65mm objective lens that delivers higher magnification and narrow FOV - this is ideal for longer-range observation. Additionally, it is equipped with on-board video and still capture capability - images and videos can be saved to an SD card. There's an integral wireless RF transmitter for remote viewing, and a USB 2.0 port for connection to a computer.
- Start up from stand-by: <1.5 seconds
- Manual focus with 2.0x electronic zoom
- Durable housing is waterproof and submersible
- Run-time: >6 hr w/NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Shuttered eye guard minimizes reflected illumination
- Polarity: white-hot / black-hot modes - 8 brightness levels
- Resolution: 320 x 240 w/ Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE)
- Dual hand-straps accommodate left and right-handed operators
- Objective lens: 65 mm w/ 7x5° FOV - high magnification, narrow FOV
- Image Capture: Stills: SD card, 320x240 resolution Video: SD card, ≈8 seconds/Mb 320x240 MPEG-4 Wireless RF transmission: 2.4 GHz, 320x240 MPEG-4 - range: ≈33' (optional wireless video receiver necessary)