The PWMA1003T from Pyle-Pro is a professional-quality hybrid preamplifier that includes an AM/FM Quartz Synthesized radio tuner, and a number of other useful features. It can be used as a digital karaoke system, and includes 2 handheld wireless microphones. It also has an iPod/MP3 3.5mm input and a connection cable so you can connect your music player and sing along with your favorite tunes. It even features a USB port so you can connect a USB device and read music files directly.
The unit offers CPU management of all functions, and has a remote sensor for operation at a distance. The digital fluorescent output display makes it easy to see the status of all functions. It also has built-in circuitry to protect against overheating and current overload, and an operating voltage selector switch for worldwide use.
- Rugged metal chassis can be mounted in a standard equipment rack
- Hybrid preamplifier with several audio I/O connectors; including dual RCA inputs, binding post outputs, and dedicated RCA Record and Preamp outputs
- Dedicated RCA subwoofer output with separate gain controls for preamp and subwoofer
- AM/FM Quartz synthesized tuner with auto-seek and the ability to store 50 stations
- Includes a pair of handheld VHF high-band wireless microphones
- Stereo 3.5mm input with connection cable allows you to connect an MP3 player, CD player, or other portable media device
- Front-panel USB port lets you read audio files directly
- Front-panel headphone jack for private listening
- CPU management of all unit functions
- Remote sensor for wireless control
- Digital fluorescent output display shows vital information
- Integrated protection circuitry prevents overheating and current overloads
- Selectable operating voltage for worldwide use