The 80GB X25-M Mainstream SATA Solid-State Drive from Intel is an SSD storage drive, with a 2.5" form factor that is designed for installation in notebook computers. The drive uses Solid-State NAND flash memory for superlative performance and reliability. It features a standard SATA 3Gbs interface, and is capable of sustained read speeds of up to 250MB/sec and sustained write speeds of up to 70MB/sec.
- Intel SSDs are designed to satisfy the performance needs of demanding gamers, media creators, and technology enthusiasts
- Solid-State Drive features no moving parts, delivering superior performance, start-up time, reliability, and energy efficiency when compared to traditional magnetic hard disks
- Uses industry-leading 34nm NAND flash memory that leverages 10 parallel NAND flash channels and multi-level cell NAND flash memory for superlative performance
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ), which enables up to 32 concurrent operations
- Supports low write amplification and a wear-leveling design for a longer life
- Standard SATA 3Gbps interface and 2.5" (9.5mm height) form factor