The Panasonic AW-HE870N is a cost-effective 2/3" 3-CCD multi-purpose camera that captures both HD and SD video for a range of applications. Offering extensive compatibility with existing lenses and control systems, the AW-HE870N is the perfect step up for SD users looking to upgrade to high definition. The camera's versatility allows it to shoot under a variety of conditions, its high sensitivity accommodating low-light conditions while shutter speeds of up to 1/10,000 of a second capture details of even the quickest movement.
Exceptional HD images are delivered via the HE870N's 38-bit digital signal processor and 14-bit A/D converter, which are enhanced even further by spatial-offset, image processing technologies. Other features include 12-axis color correction, flesh tone noise suppression, genlock, and a Syncro-Scan mode that eliminates TV and computer monitor flicker. Combined with the unit's compact size and low power consumption, this makes the HE870N perfect for corporate, industrial, and educational applications, among others.
- 14-bit A/D converter and new DSP provide clear, sharp images
- Spatial-offset processing technology improves resolution and picture quality
- Built-in downconverter and HD/SD switchable
- Provides HD component and SD composite output simultaneously
- HD/SD-SDI output option (AW-HHD870)
- Video format: 1080/59.94i, 720/59.94p, 480/59.94i
- Same operation and interface as current SD convertible camera series.* And can be interfaced with current Pan/Tilts and controllers. 1
- Compatible pan/tilts: AW-PH650/AW-PH400/AW-PH405/AW-PH360. Manufacturer recommends the AW-LZ17MD9A lens with the AW-PH360.
- Compatible controllers: AW-RP655/AW-RP555 as well as AW-RP400 and AW-CB400. Models manufactured before January 2009 require upgrading.