The MEDUSA Standard Series 32-Channel Box to Fan Snake from Whirlwind is an audio signal snake that features 32 XLR female input connectors on the stage box, and a 200' (60.96 m) long cable and fan with XLR male outputs. Whirlwind has been manufacturing high-quality snakes for decades, so you can be certain you're investing in a great sounding piece of equipment that was built to last.
It's intended for small or mid-size sound reinforcement applications for stage and performances. There are 10 XLR returns for monitoring. Belden NEC CM rated multi-pair cable provide heavy duty, flexible, multi-pair cable that withstands heavy touring and rigorous use.
- Heavy duty powder coated steel stagebox with Whirlind connectors and integrated handle
- Whirlwind by Belden NEC CM rated multipair cable, heavy duty, flexible, multipair cable. Each pair contains two twisted 24GA 7x32 polyethylene insulated conductors with 100% foil shield and 24GA drain wire
- Fanouts with multiple layers of rugged heat shrink at the most critical points
- Fanouts feature Whirlwind connectors with engraved numbers and letters
- Genuine Kellems wire mesh hanger to support the fanout at the board
- Genuine Kellems strain relief and grip with internal cable clamp