Equally at home connected to a camera or computer, Bosch's UML-202-90 20" LCD Monitor uses a multitude of analog and digital inputs to provide ultimate flexibility in CCTV applications. User-friendly on-screen menus and front-panel controls bring convenience to the mix, allowing you to make image adjustments, switch inputs, lock out the front panel, or program the monitor with automatic functions.
Wide viewing angles and compact styling make the UML-202-90 especially useful in a variety of settings, whether rack mounted, on a wall (via a standard VESA wall mount) or on a desk. Adding to its versatility, NTSC/PAL autodetect and variable power voltage (from 90 to 256VAC) mean you can set up the monitor virtually around the world.
- High-resolution, 500 TVL 1600 x 1200 image
- Picture-in-Picture or split screen function for viewing video on the PC screen
- Analog RGB, digital DVI, and digital HDMI inputs
- Two (2) composite BNC inputs and loop-through outputs
- Y/C (S-video) and loop-through video and audio inputs
- Long-life fluorescent backlight maintains optimal screen brightness (300 cd/m2) throughout monitor's life
- 3-D comb filter and de-interlace circuitry for high quality video
- Trigger and Auto Switching features allow the monitors to change input sources
- Easy to use controls with remote and on-screen menu display
- Front panel control lockout