The American Dynamics RCTTRKE Touch Tracker for VM96 Matrix Switcher/Controller System allows you to control a camera’s PTZ movements and lens functions. The tracker ball of the unit enables you to control fixed and variable speed pan/tilt domes and the buttons allow you to control lens zoom, focus and iris functions. User-definable patterns, sequences, quick views, salvos, zones, and activities can be initiated directly from the Touch Tracker.
You can use the touch tracker to control VCRs, lock and unlock cameras as well as control auxiliary outputs. When a motion is detected by an integrated monitoring system, the RCTTRKE touch tracker sounds an audible tone to alert the operator about the alarm event. The touch tracker also allows you to toggle the state of certain auxiliary outputs for instance, turn on/off a light or lock/unlock a door.
- Allows you to easily control a camera's PTZ and lens functions
- Tracker ball enables you to control fixed and variable speed pan/tilt domes
- Up to 8 touch trackers per system
- Buttons of the touch tracker allow you to control lens zoom, focus and iris functions
- Variable-speed control of camera pan and tilt functions
- Initiate directly user-definable patterns, sequences, quick views, salvos, zones, and activities
- Allows you to control VCRs, lock and unlock cameras
- Can control auxiliary outputs
- VCR control
- Sounds an audible tone to alert the operator when an alarm event occurs
- You can toggle the state of certain auxiliary outputs; for instance, you can turn on/off the light or lock/unlock the door directly via the touch tracker