The American Dynamics ADCBH3895CN consists of a high resolution camera contained inside a vandal resistant dome enclosure engineered to withstand harsh monitoring environments. Instead of the usual metal material, this dome is constructed of durable composite and polycarbonate materials that have "shape memory", so that the dome will retain its form following an impact.
In addition to being vandal resistant, this IP66 and NEMA4-rated camera offers outstanding weather resistance and can be safely operated in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C).
Of the 3 types of cameras available in the Discover series domes (WDR/Hi-Res/Standard-Res), this camera specializes in providing a high resolution of 540 TVL so that images are delivered in sharp detail. Additionally, the camera uses a Night-Saver mode to boost its sensitivity to light during nighttime hours. There are also a number of electronic controls in place to ensure that this level of image quality is maintained in various lighting and scene situations.
With 8 different mounting options to choose from you are sure to find the mount that best suits a particular installation requirement. Mounting accessories are available for pendant, surface, wall-pole, flush, wall, inside corner, wall-exterior corner, and electrical box installations.
- Vandal Dome with "Shape Memory"
- Unlike other dome housings in the industry, which are made of metal, the Discover series housing is made with extremely durable composite and polycarbonate materials that have "shape memory".
- Outstanding Image Quality
- The Discover high resolution mini-dome has 540 TVL and also includes a user- selectable Night-Saver mode. For challenging lighting environments, a selectable expanded auto white balance mode is available. Vivid colors and powerful low light performance provide some of the best images available on the market today.
- Night-Saver Mode
- Night-Saver mode improves performance in low light situations, automatically switching from color to monochrome as light dims, and reverting back to color once light is restored.
- Easy To Install
- All the mounts are quick and easy to install. Installing the surface mount is easy and requires just four screws. Flush mounts have two automatic swing-out tabs that clamp onto the installation surface. An optional pendant cap provides a three-quarter inch thread for pendant mount installation while maintaining an environmental seal. The same pendant cap is available in an attractive wall mount configuration. A pole strap adapter is also available for the wall mount arm. A corner bracket adapter is available for wall-pole and inside corner mounting applications such as when needed for mounting inside an elevator. All of the eight mounts are available in black and white finishes.
- Versatile Mounting Options
- The Discover series of Mini-Domes includes eight mounting options that work with the vandal resistant cameras. Choose from surface, flush, pendant (ADCBMPEND), wall (ADCBMWALL), wall-pole (ADCBMPOLE), wall-exterior corner (ADCBMCRNRO), inside corner (ADCBMCRNR), or electrical box-mounts (ADCBMELEC).