The Dalite 65 x 116" Cosmopolitan Electrol Motorized Projection Projection Screen is a rugged and reliable screen for office and educational use. This screen is a viable option when your venue does not permit or require a recessed screen. The switch permits the screen to be stopped at pre-set limits but is adjustable.
The Silent Motor assures ultra quiet operation - a must for libraries, schools, hospitals and corporate boardrooms.
Note! An optional choice of seven veneer finishes is also available for the front cover of the screen case for a warm, elegant look. IMPORTANT: Customer MUST call and specify which veneer he prefers - an extra charge will be added.
- Ideal for applications where a recessed installation is not desired or feasible
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation
- Black textured case blends with any decor
- Matte White fabric up to 10' high will be seamless; Glass Beaded fabric up to 8' will be seamless; Video Spectra 1.5 and High Contrast Matte White fabric available in sizes up to 8' high; High Power fabric is available in sizes up to 9 x 12' and will be seamless in sizes up to 6' high
- Optional floating mounting bracket allows screen to be mounted onto a wall or ceiling studs and aligned left or right after installation by releasing two sets of screws
- UL listed