The ADCBW3895CU Discover Mini Dome (NTSC/PAL) consists of a high resolution camera contained inside a vandal resistant dome enclosure engineered to withstand harsh monitoring environments. Instead of the usual metal material, this dome is constructed of durable composite and polycarbonate materials that have "shape memory", so that the dome will retain its form following an impact.
In addition to being vandal resistant, this IP66 and NEMA4-rated camera offers outstanding weather resistance and can be safely operated in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C).
Of the 3 types of cameras available in the Discover series domes (WDR/Hi-Res/Standard-Res), this camera is defined by its WDR function, which it uses to correct extreme lighting environments marked by high contrast and harsh backlit scenes.
Other features exclusive to this WDR model include a DVR-Saver Mode for reducing file sizes for recorded footage, and a 2x digital zoom for magnifying objects of interest for closer observation.
With 8 different mounting options to choose from you are sure to find the right mount that best suits a particular installation requirement. Mounting accessories are available for pendant, surface, wall-pole, flush, wall, inside corner, wall-exterior corner, and electrical box installations.
- Vandal Dome with "Shape Memory"
- Unlike other dome housings in the industry, which are made of metal, the Discover series housing is made with extremely durable composite and polycarbonate materials that have "shape memory".
- Wide Dynamic Range
- The Discover wide dynamic range (WDR) mini-dome uses over 504 lines of resolution and a pixel-by-pixel shutter speed that lets you see better in areas where both very bright and dark areas exist, such as an entranceway. This model also features up to a 2x digital zoom to get an even closer view of the action.
- Night-Saver Mode
- Night-Saver mode improves performance in low light situations, automatically switching from color to monochrome as light dims, and reverting back to color once light is restored.
- Versatile Mounting Options
- The Discover series of Mini-Domes includes eight mounting options that work with the vandal resistant cameras. Choose from surface, flush, pendant (ADCBMPEND), wall (ADCBMWALL), wall-pole (ADCBMPOLE), wall-exterior corner (ADCBMCRNRO), inside corner (ADCBMCRNR), or electrical box-mounts (ADCBMELEC).
- Easy To Install
- All the mounts are quick and easy to install. Installing the surface mount is easy and requires just four screws. Flush mounts have two automatic swing-out tabs that clamp onto the installation surface. An optional pendant cap provides a three-quarter inch thread for pendant mount installation while maintaining an environmental seal. The same pendant cap is available in an attractive wall mount configuration. A pole strap adapter is also available for the wall mount arm. A corner bracket adapter is available for wall-pole and inside corner mounting applications such as when needed for mounting inside an elevator. All of the eight mounts are available in black and white finishes.