The Discover series of mini-domes from American Dynamics, of which the ADCDH2506CN8 is a part of, feature comprehensive surveillance cameras that are highly resistant to vandals and nature. Unlike traditional dome cameras, the Discover mini-domes do not use metal; instead, they are made of extremely durable composite and polycarbonate materials. These materials come with "shape memory" that allows the housing to retain its shape even after a forceful impact.
The Discover series of mini-domes offers you a choice of clear or tinted bubbles and also feature a bubble liner that makes the housing discrete and more covert. These mini-domes have an advanced pivoting axis that allows you to position the camera at the exact angle that is needed to give you the best view. The optimal white balance ensures that you get images with a high degree of color perfection.
The entire American Dynamics Discover mini-dome range has been IP66 and NEMA4-rated for reliable operations from -22 ~ 122°F (-30 ~ +50°C). Further, all Discover mini-domes have eight mounting options: pendant, surface, wall-pole, flush, wall, inside corner, wall-exterior corner, and electrical box. For every kind of installation requirement, you will find a suitable mount that's quick and easy to install.
The Discover high resolution mini-dome features 540 TVL and comes equipped with the user-selectable Night-Saver mode. This mode yields 20% better low-light performance by automatically switching between color and monochrome in accordance with the ambient light - monochrome when dark, and color in bright condition.
You can also go for a selectable expanded auto white balance mode in case you face situations where lighting environments are challenging. The Discover high resolution mini-dome offers crisp images with detailed colors and excellent low light performance.
- High impact vandal resistant housing that retains shape even after forceful impact
- Snap-on bubble liner for an extra level of covertness
- Advanced pivoting axis provides greater viewing flexibility
- Three quality auto iris lens options for better image quality and improved low light performance
- High impact vandal resistant polycarbonate bubbles (clear and tinted)
- Night-Saver mode for extreme low light conditions
- Easy installation with eight mounting options (surface, flush, pendant, wall, wall-pole, wall-exterior corner, inside corner, electrical box)
- Discover drone option
- IP66 and NEMA4-rated for -22 to 122°F (-30 to 50°C)