The M808 V2 from iKey-Audio is an affordable, high-quality 2-way active nearfield studio monitor ideal for use in a home or project studio. The cabinet houses an 8" red woven glass aramid composite woofer and a 1" soft dome tweeter to provide a full, detailed frequency response. The drivers are powered by dual amplifiers that provide a total output of 125W. The cabinet has a slotted port to improve bass response and reduce distortion.
The rear panel of the monitor has XLR, TRS, and RCA inputs for excellent compatibility with virtually any sound system or device you may encounter. Volume and HF adjustment knobs let you tweak the sound of the monitor to more properly match your acoustic space. A voltage selector switch is also provided for international use.
- Excellent quality at an affordable price
- Attractive design with radiused edges and a red woofer
- Full frequency response from the 8" red woven glass aramid composite woofer and 1" soft dome tweeter
- Bi-amplified design with 125W of power
- Slotted port for improved bass and lower distortion
- XLR, TRS, and RCA audio inputs for wide compatibility
- Rear-panel volume and HF controls
- LED power indicator
- Magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors
- Switchable voltage for international use