The MA-15D stereo digital desktop monitors from Cakewalk provide crisp, clear audio with a wide frequency response in a compact design. Ideal for use in home, project, or mobile studios, each monitor features a genuine wood cabinet with dual bass reflex ports. The cabinet contains a 4" woofer and a 2" tweeter, which provide thumping bass and clear treble. Each monitor offers 30W of amplifier power for a strong signal with low distortion.
The rear panel features an analog stereo RCA input, a 3.5mm line input, and optical and coaxial digital S/PDIF inputs, which can support digital audio at rates up to 24-bit/192kHz. A bass enhancer switch allows you to boost your bass, while an RCA subwoofer output allows you to connect a separate subwoofer to your system.
The front panel features a 1/4" headphone jack for convenient monitoring, as well as bass and treble control knobs to adjust the tone of the monitors. Independent volume controls are provided for digital/line 1 and line 2 inputs. The speakers are magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors.
- Compact stereo monitors, ideal for desktop or mobile studio use
- Genuine wood bass-reflex cabinets
- Each cabinet houses a 4" woofer and a 2" tweeter to provide a wide frequency response
- 15W per channel of amplification for 30W of total power
- Stereo RCA and 3.5mm line inputs
- Coaxial and optical S/PDIF digital inputs support digital audio rates up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Bass enhancer switch and an RCA subwoofer output let you crank up the bass levels
- Front-panel 1/4" headphone jack for private listening
- Bass and treble tone controls allow you to adjust the monitors to match your environment
- Individual volume control knobs for digital/line 1 and line 2 inputs
- Magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors