The Anchor-Audio AN-130 With Wireless Receiver and Remote is a 2-way magnetically-shielded portable P.A. speaker, with 30 watts of amplification, a built-in 16 channel UHF wireless receiver, and a wireless remote control. The AN-130 is capable of serving the classroom, lectures and presentations accomodating 100 people or more.
This speaker features independent front panel bass and treble controls, along with a volume knob. The rear panel is equipped with 1/4" microphone and instrument inputs, along with a pair of RCA line level connectors. The carbon fiber woofer is covered by a protective metal grill, and the power supply is internally switchable for international use.
This particular model also includes a wireless receiver and remote control for added functionality and performance improvement.
- Remote Control
- Use the remote control to create a more dynamic presentation by controlling the volume and mute from a distance.
- Wireless Receiver
- Use the wireless receiver on one of the 16 available wireless channels, then take advantage of the Diversity feature which will process the strongest signal giving you less dropouts and interference.
- Portable PA Speaker
- Portable 2-way, 30W self-powered P.A. speaker for lectures and presentations.
- Excellent Sound
- With the high-output 101 dB SPL you get clear, distortion-free sound than can entertain and inform an audience of 100 or more.
- Magnetic Shielding
- Magnetically shielded for close proximity use with computer monitors and projection screens.
- Excellent Woofer
- The carbon fiber woofer contributes to the excellent sound quality, and with the protective metal grill cover you can be assured that it's adequately protected.
- This PA speaker comes with a 1/4" mic and instrument inputs and RCA summed line level inputs for the utmost convenience.
- Sturdy, Lightweight Case
- The AN-130 comes in a durable injection-molded polypropylene speaker case that is very lightweight for easy transportation.