The Sennheiser MKE1 Miniature Lavalier Microphone is their smallest, professional lavalier microphone to date. Measuring just 3.5mm (0.13") in diameter, the MKE1 is well suited for placement in hair, the body, clothing, accessories, props, etc.
Audio signal is reproduced transparently, while maximum intelligibility of speech and vocals is achieved with its omnidirectional polar pattern and wide frequency response.
The Kevlar reinforced cable is rugged and minimizes surface noise. The MKE1's moisture resistant enclosure protects against damage caused by moisture, making it well suited for actors, performers and broadcast applications.
- 3-pin Connector for use with Sennheiser 2000 series wireless transmitters
- Great strengths - small microphone
- Very small dimensions (3.3 mm capsule diameter)
- High maximum sound pressure level (142 dB)
- Very high speech intelligibility; clear, pleasant treble
- Full, natural sound with low ambient noise
- Thin (1 mm diameter) and robust cable; flexible with minimum handling noise
- Very sweat-resistant due to protective membrane
- Flexible tubes for attaching the microphone with clips or adhesive tape