Whether on its own or part of a video wall, the SyncMaster 460UXn-M 46" LCD Flat Panel Display from Samsung provides vivid, eye-catching video. The display features an ultra-thin bezel for near-seamless video walls, and a built-in PC running Windows XP, freeing the display from external devices for content management. The MagicInfo software gives you complete control over the display and video walls up to 25 displays large.
With wide viewing angles, high brightness (700cd/m²), and 5000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, the display quickly makes itself the center of attention. The 46" display and high 1366 x 768 resolution ensures that content is clear enough and big enough to see from up close and far away. The display is excellent for video walls and on its own, whether used for announcements, advertisements, information, or anything else.
- Easy Video Walls
- Using an Interlocking Display Kit, you can assemble multi-sided video walls yourself in about 30 minutes.
- Simple Network Control
- Samsung's MagicInfo-Pro Extension software allows you to control video walls of any configuration over your network, up to 25 displays per server.
- High Brightness and Contrast
- With a brightness of 700cd/m², a brightness sensor that adjusts to ambient light, and a 5,000:1 dynamic contrast that adjusts intensity based on the picture, the display can be placed in even the brightest of locations.
- Ultra-Thin Bezels
- Ultra-thin bezels allow for virtually seamless video walls. Natural Mode correction further compensates for the bezel, for distortion-free displays.
- Built-in PC
- The built-in PC utilizes Windows XP to eliminate the need for a separate media player to run content.
- Built for Continuous Reliable Use
- Improved heat protection and dissipation plates lower temperatures, allowing longer operation and increased component life.