The Transvideo Frameline Generator is a unique add-on which can be used with any LCD monitor featuring BNC input. When using the generator, users see frame markers over their video, making it easier to frame shots perfectly. With the ability to display up to 3 markers at once, the generator is ideal for digital cinematography.
- The generator displays 1-3 framelines, a center cross, and a marker. The framelines are very accurate and can be adjusted from all white to all black.
- The keypad clicks when a key is pressed and glows in low light.
- The unit will automatically save user configurations after a few seconds. Additional settings can be stored in 4 programmable presets.
- The marker can be displayed as a double cross, a square, or two perpendicular lines. When shown as a square or double cross, the marker is used to designate a specific point in the frame in order to duplicate the same exact shot on the next take.
- Advanced functions include automatic centering of one frameline on another and automatic centering of the framelines on the screen. The outside of the largest frameline may be shaded.