The American Dynamics ADAC422DP RS-422 Distribution Panel amplifies an RS-422 communications signal to provide multi-point dome control. This allows the flexibility to operate efficiently in protocol-setting. Home-run wiring and multiple daisy-chained links can be fitted to SpeedDome programmable dome cameras or J-Boxes, using the 16 panel outputs of this panel.
The distribution panel is well-suited with Intellex Digital Video Management Systems and MegaPower Matrix Switcher/Controller systems. Including inputs for multiple MegaPower CPUs, the RS-422 distribution panel allows maintaining control from both the primary and backup CPUs, thereby providing a redundant solution.
Mounting the 2U designed panel on a wall or even at the front/rear of an electronic rack is practically effortless. It is easy to install the RS-422 distribution panel. The panel can either be installed at the head end or even at remote locations. When power is available for domes locally, the panel can be used in place of a 422 J-Box.
- Able to amplify RS-422 communications signals for multi-point dome control
- Accommodation of home-run dome wiring via 16 output ports
- Supports home-run, daisy-chain, star, and junction box (J-Box) wiring topologies to accommodate any type or size system
- Compatible with American Dynamics MegaPower matrix switcher/controller systems, Intellex digital video management systems, and RS-422 converter (RCSN422)
- Rack (2U) or wall mountable
- Space-saving design allows mounting at either the front or rear of an electronics rack, facing in or out
- Install at head end or remote locations
- Surge suppression provided on all data and power connections