The 4TB G-RAID External Hard Drive Array from G-Technology is a high-capacity external RAID that features (2) 7200rpm drives striped together in a hardware RAID 0 configuration. It can be connected to a computer via eSATA, FireWire-800, FireWire-400 (via adapter cable), or USB 2.0.
The drive is housed in a durable aluminum external casing that features a small and quiet fan for cooling. The stylish drive will look right at home sitting on top of your Mac Pro.
The array delivers transfer rates fast enough to play back multiple streams of high-definition video simultaneously, making it an ideal solution for anything for video editing. The drive will also perform perfectly in high-resolution imaging, data backup, or general storage applications.
- High-speed, low-cost RAID designed for professional content creation applications
- Supports multi-stream HDV, DVCPro HD, XCAM HD, ProRes 422, and uncompressed SD workflows
- Connects via eSATA, FireWire-400 (via adapter cable), FireWire-800, or USB 2.0
- Hardware RAID 0 uses the Oxford 936 chipset to stripe (2) 7200rpm SATA II drives together, each drive features 32MB cache
- Capable of sustained transfer rates of over 200MB/sec when connected via eSATA
- Soft-touch on/off switch and integrated thermo-regulated smart fan ensure a long life and reliable operation
- Unique industrial design houses the drive in a compact aluminum enclosure
- Includes all data cables
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows systems