The EXT-TV-MFS TV Multi-Format Switcher from Gefen allows you to view a wide variety of analog and digital SD and HD video sources with audio at resolutions up to 1080p on a single HDMI-compliant display. Use this device with computers, set-top boxes, satellite boxes, security cameras, Blu-ray & DVD players, and high-definition gaming consoles. All the connected input devices can share the HDMI output display.
Advanced features include a 3D comb filter and 3D noise reduction circuitry. The audio delay and de-interlacing features for 480i sources improve standard-definition console gaming. It supports component, composite, S-video, and VGA video. Left-right analog and embedded digital audio up to 7.1 channels are supported.
Any source can be selected for viewing at any time using the included IR remote or the front-panel selector buttons. The unit can also be mounted in a rack using the included set of rack ears.
- This unit allows many audio-video sources to be switched to one HDTV display
- Audio-video sources include: (2) Composite, (2) S-video, (2) Component, (1) VGA, and (2) HDMI
- Selectable de-interlacing of 480i/576i sources to 480p/576p is available
- It supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p @ 60fps
- All input formats are converted and output through a single HDMI output
- An audio delay feature allows delay of 150ms on all analog audio inputs
- 3D noise reduction (DNR) and a 3D comb filter for cleaner audio-video signals are standard features
- Switching can be initiated by discrete front panel buttons or the included IR remote control
- Automated or remote switching is possible by sending control signals to the integrated RS-232 serial communications port with a computer or control automation device
- This device is HDMI 1.3 compliant with deep color video up to 10 bits (1080p @ 24Hz to 60Hz)
- HDMI 1.3 digital audio is supported: Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Lip Sync, and De-Interlacing
- The unit can be mounted using the included rack ears
- It is HDCP-compliant