The CTK-2100 from Casio is a portable electronic keyboard with 61 piano-style keys. It features step-by-step built-in music lessons that were designed to gradually help you learn how to play. The CTK-2100 comes with a huge library of 400 playable tones, 150 beats and rhythms, and 110 songs. It's an inexpensive, feature-rich instrument that's great for learning, serious playing, and for just having fun with music.
There are multiple reverb effects built into the CTK-2100 to sweeten the sound. A built-in sampler lets you record 1 second of audio that can be played back on dedicated trigger pads. 10 additional sound effects are included to spur creativity with sampling. A standard mini-plug stereo input lets you plug in an MP3 player so you can jam out with your favorite music.
A large, easy-to-read display is prominently placed on the CTK-2100, so you will know what mode the keyboard is in at all times. The integrated USB port can be connected to a computer to transfer MIDI data. The CTK-2100 can operate via AC power or by 6 standard zinc-carbon or alkaline AA batteries (AC adapter and batteries not included).
- 61 note keyboard with piano-style keys
- 400 sounds and 150 rhythms
- Features a comprehensive built-in music lesson system
- 10 reverbs digital effects
- Audio input for an MP3 or CD player
- Ability to sample 1 second of sound and to play samples on trigger pads
- USB port for MIDI data transfer
- Built-in metronome to help you keep in time
- A great instrument for beginners