This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The DiCAPac WP711 Waterproof Underwater Case (Clear/Dark Brown) is a PVC vinyl housing with a flat soft lens window made to allow a compact digital camera with internal zoom to operate underwater to 32.81' (10 m). It protects the camera from water, sand, dust, etc. in the ocean and mountains. The housing meets JIS IPX8 requirements for underwater usage. A neck strap is included.
- Waterproof underwater housing usable up to 32.81' (10 m)
- Flat soft lens window
- Meets standard requirements for JIS (Japan Industrial Standards) IPX8 at 0.5 water pressure (underwater 5.0m), tested for 30 minutes
- Can be used for digital cameras with internal zoom lens function
- All controls are accessible
- Protects a camera from water, sand, dust, etc
- Neck strap is included