The GTV-HIDEFS GefenTV High-Definition Scaler from Gefen allows you to upscale and switch your standard-definition or high-definition component sources to resolutions up to 1080p. It can be used with set-top boxes, DVD players, and next-generation gaming consoles.
It supports (2) component sources and (1) DVI source all with digital TOSlink and analog audio inputs. The analog audio inputs will be outputted as analog audio and the digital TOSlink audio inputs will be outputted as digital TOSlink audio.
On-screen menus accessible through the IR remote control facilitate setup and image adjustment to accommodate different viewing modes and screen sizes. This unit can also be used with VGA signals by employing an adapter.
Note! This product is not HDCP-complaint.
- Both digital and analog inputs are format converted and pixel re-scaled through the HD Mate Scaler
- It outputs a large range of formats and resolutions that will match the native resolution/format of your display to ensure picture quality
- DVI input supports up to 165Mhz (up to UXGA @60Hz)
- This unit supports digital HD output up to 1080p
- An integrated 8-bit triple-ADC/PLL is included
- Dual scaling engines are included
- Dual, 3D motion, video-adaptive de-interlacers offer smooth low-angle edge
- Automatic 3:2 & 2:2 pull-down detection and recovery are standard features
- It includes a high-performance, frame-rate, conversion engine
- The proprietary Advanced Color Engine technology is designed to offer brilliant and fresh color, intensified contrast and details, vivid skin tone, sharp edge, and accurate & independent color control
- 3D noise reduction is available on analog inputs only
- The unit can be managed via an on-screen OSD menu control and remote control
- DVI-I input and output accepts both analog and digital video
- Aspect-ratio is user-selectable
- Digital-audio delay can be used to match audio/video timing
- Less than one frame delay allows the device to be used for gaming