The OmniView Dual-User PRO3 8-Port KVM Switch from Belkin allows two users to simultaneously access up to eight servers using a single keyboard, mouse and monitor. Utilizing a daisy-chain of Dual-User PRO3 switches, up to 128 individual servers can be managed over the same system. The switch features dedicated daisy-chain ports allowing you to expand without losing CPU ports in the process.
Servers are managed using an on-screen display user interface. The switch can be used to manage networks using either PS/2- or USB-platform servers, or with mixtures of both. The 1U design allows the switch to be easily rackmounted.
- Dual-user connectivity allows two administrators to access the KVM Switch simultaneously and communicate with servers connected to the switch
- USB & PS/2 connection offers expanded connectivity in a mixed server environment
- The On-Screen Display (OSD) simplifies server management, allowing you to assign names and switch to each connected server
- Dedicated daisy-chain ports let you easily expand your KVM configuration without sacrificing available CPU ports
- Hot keys allow you to easily switch servers using a sequence on your keyboard
- AutoScan lets you scan and monitor the activities of all connected servers
- Flash-upgradeable firmware ensures compatibility with the latest hardware
- The 1U rackmount design allows for simple desktop or rackmount installation