The Autoscript 15" On-Camera LED Teleprompter is a TFT (Thin-film Transistor) prompter that uses LED backlighting (rather than CCFT), and generates high contrast images with a brightness of 1500 nits. It instantly warms up to full brightness for quick operation when switched on, at the same time providing darker 'blacks'. Superior light distribution ensures images are clearer.
With LED backlighting, power consumption is lowered; advanced power-saving features include Eco +Plus+ for reduced power consumption when no active video is present and the LCM (Low Consumption Mode) enabling usage of the camera utility power-outlets. A built-in dimmable tally light with opto sensor input and repeat output and an illuminated control panel make the camera suitable for dark studio conditions. It is compatible with standard, wide angle, and extra wide angle hoods and an optional HD-SDI input.
- LED backlighting translates into richer and more vivid visuals
- Brightness of 1500 nits for high-contrast images
- Instant warm-up to full brightness ensures that you do not have to wait for a long time for full efficiency and maximal light output of the screen
- Darker "blacks", high brightness levels, high image contrast, and superior light distribution ensure that images are clear and not blurred
- Reading range - 15ft (5m)
- Eco +Plus+ features reduced power consumption when no active video is present
- Low Consumption Modes (LCM) not only ensure low power consumption but also make this unit well-suited for use with camera utility power-outlets
- Built-in dimmable tally light eliminates the need for an external light
- Illuminated control panel allows you to easily make adjustments in darkness
- Compatible with standard, wide angle, and extra wide angle hoods for versatile use
- HD-SDI input (optional) allows you to connect any HD-SDI source to the unit