The Bose SoundDock 10 Digital Music System is another powerful iPod and iPhone dock from the well-known audio company. This relatively compact system provides you with incredibly lifelike music by bringing your compressed MP3 files back to life. Not only does the SoundDock 10 play your iPod and iPhone, it also connects your other audio devices with an auxiliary connection. Listen to your shuffle, older iPod models, CD player, laptop, and other devices with the same performance as your docked player.
Behind the performance of the SoundDock 10 are proprietary Bose technologies. Advanced waveguide speaker technology provides full-bodied sound, especially when it comes to the lower registers. Your music will have more natural bass and percussion instruments. The woofer in the SoundDock 10 has a larger magnet than conventional woofers for bass that you can really feel. In addition, the Bose digital signal processing circuitry makes for finer control over the sound of your music for more consistent, natural reproduction, even at low levels.
In addition to great sounding audio, a video output allows sharing of your iPod and iPhone videos on your TV, while listening on your SoundDock 10 system. There's also a remote control for adjusting volume, track seek, iPod playlists, and power. With an optional Bluetooth dock you can also play your stereo Bluetooth music phone through the system. And, like any iPod dock worth its salt, the system charges your docked iPod and iPhone whether it's playing or not.
- Simple to Use & Easy to Enjoy
- Though complex on the inside, the SoundDock 10 system is delightfully easy to use, with an equally uncomplicated exterior design. Just place your iPod or iPhone into the dock and play. The system's clean, elegant look complements any living area
- Advanced Waveguide Speaker Technology
- Advanced waveguide speaker technology only from Bose, enables full-bodied sound, especially in lower registers, for more natural-sounding bass and percussion instruments
- Newly Designed Woofer
- Has a larger magnet than conventional woofers for powerful performance, with low notes you can feel
- Bose Digital Signal Processing Circuitry
- Enables finer control over the sound for more consistent, lifelike music reproduction even at low volume levels
- System is Apple Certified
- Apple certified as, "Works with iPod", the SoundDock 10 is compatible with all iPhone and most iPod models
- Video Output
- Video output for watching iPod/iPhone video on your TV while listening on your SoundDock 10 system
- Auxiliary Input
- Auxiliary input for playing an MP3 player, CD/DVD player or TV through the system
- Remote Control
- Remote control handles power, volume, track seek and iPod playlists from almost anywhere in the room
- Docked iPod/iPhone Charges
- Docked iPod/iPhone charges, even while playing, as long as system is plugged in