Designed and built to provide "true" broadcast-quality HDTV digital video signal routing capabilities, Canarie introduces its 24DV 2x24 Digital Video Patchbay into the professional arena. It combines unsurpassed clarity and signal reliability with the ability to pass uncompressed HD-SDI 1080p video signals up to an amazing 3Gbps. Its rugged 1RU design houses (24) DVJB-W 75 Ohm dual loaded video jacks, providing up to 48 patch points, which is great when integrating into existing or newly configured matrix routing systems. Each jack boasts an independently developed rotary switch that offers a dual-contact construction for improved contact stability. Specifically designed for use with high frequency signals, these jacks provide superior signal isolation and can double as a digital audio AES/EBU patching solution.
Moreover, each DVJB-W jack features "normal through" signal routing that provides a normalled route between top and bottom jacks - and it utilizes VPC series patch cords. Aside from its lightweight aluminum alloy construction, the overall video signal characteristics and Return Loss and Isolation specifications of the Canarie 24DV intrinsically meet the high demands of high profile broadcast operations often required by HDTV/SDTV studios, digital mobile units, OB vans, uplink trucks, edit suites, or a variety of corporate and commercial video applications.
- Supports 3G-Ready HD-SDI Signals
- This cost effective high-performance 75 Ohm video patch bay allows high-resolution HDTV digital video signals to pass through. It supports uncompressed 3G-Ready HD-SDI digital signals (SMPTE 424M Standard) and can double as a digital audio AES/EBU patchbay.
- DVJB-W 75 Ohm Dual Video Jacks
- Built into the DV24 are (24) DVJB-W 75 Ohm dual video jacks that offer Normal Through signal path technology for your specific routing requirements. It features BNC-BNC: Normal Through, BNC-VIDEO: Patch Through and BNC-Self Termination capabilities and a Return Loss as follows: 26dB or greater @ 750MHz, 20dB or greater @ 2.4GHz and 10dB or greater @ 3.0GHz. In addition, it features a lightweight aluminum alloy construction and Beryllium copper, gold-plated center contacts.
- Rotary Switch Technology
- Each video jack is specifically designed for use with high-frequency signals. It incorporates an independently-developed rotary switch, which provides superior signal isolation (35dB or greater @ 750MHz and 20dB or greater @ 3.0GHz) and utilizes dual contact construction for improved contact stability.
- The side rack ears can be adjusted to recess the front panel of the unit up to 25mm deeper into the rack.