The M-Four from ART is a professional-grade tube condenser microphone, ideal for recording instruments or vocals. The mic has a precision-tooled zinc/aluminum alloy body with a dent-resistant stainless steel wire mesh windscreen that protects the mic's delicate internal components. The gold-sputtered dual diaphragm capsule allows the mic to offer 9 selectable polar patterns for terrific versatility, while the 12AX7 vacuum tube provides a warm, rich sound.
The mic also has a -10dB pad for use while recording loud sound sources, and a low frequency rolloff switch to reduce rumble and hum. The mic comes complete with an external power supply unit, a heavy-duty shock mount, 7-pin XLR cable, a fitted microphone box, and an aluminum carrying case.
- Robust zinc/aluminum alloy body with a stainless steel wire mesh windscreen
- Integrated 12AX7 vacuum tube preamp provides warm, rich sound and extremely low self noise
- High-performance gold-sputtered dual diaphragm capsule
- 9 polar patterns, selectable from the external power supply. There are 3 main patterns (Cardioid, Omni, and Figure-8) with 6 additional gradient stages
- -10dB pad provides extra headroom for recording loud sound sources
- Low frequency rolloff switch reduces hum and rumble
- External power supply provides low-noise constant voltage
- Heavy-duty shock mount, 7-pin XLR cable, fitted mic box, and aluminum carrying case are included