The CDJ-900 Professional Multimedia and CD Player by Pioneer is a CD/USB audio deck capable of playing WAV, AIFF, MP3, and AAC files. A 24-bit / 48kHz soundcard, plus the added functionality of the Pro DJ Link system, and a 6.1" LCD panel display set this model apart.
The CDJ-900 has a front loading CD drive, which can read manufactured audio CDs as well as CD-R/RW's. External storage devices, such as flash drives, connect to the type A USB port on the top panel. The CDJ can utilize these sources without any assistance from a computer.
The Pro DJ Link system allows up to four CDJ-900/2000 decks to be linked together over LAN cables to share audio sources. Music from a hard drive, USB flash, or SD memory card can be cued up and remotely played from any deck in the array.
One touch tempo-sensing looping functions make the CDJ-900 excellent for very involved DJ sets. Instead of spending time tweaking the loop, you can be one step ahead in your mix. The CDJ can also transmit MIDI signal from its back panel type B USB connection, which allows control of third party DJ software from a laptop. The built-in HID technology often eliminates the need for a control disc.
Note! SD card input on CDJ-2000 only
- Includes rekordbox Software
- The CDJ-900 includes rekordbox, a music management program that catalogs your music library. rekordbox analyzes and prepares files to be used with CDJ turntables.
- Compatible with Various File Formats
- The CDJ-900 can play MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files.
- Pro DJ Link Port
- The Link port enables source sharing across up to four CDJ-900/2000 decks. Music from a hard drive, USB, or SD memory card can be cued up and remotely played from any deck in the array. The CDJ's rotary knob scrolls through files and folders, a push of the knob selects the highlighted song.
- Slip Mode
- Slip Mode keeps the track counter advancing during a loop, scratch, or reverse playback. The track resumes as if it hadn't been interrupted, making a smoother transition back into the set.
- Advanced Auto Beat Loop
- 1, 2, 4, and 8 beat loops can be instantly created with the push of a button. The CDJ-900 automatically senses the track's tempo to provide an exact loop time.
- HID and MIDI over USB
- HID technology enables easy, precise control of Digital Vinyl Systems without time-coded discs. The CDJ-900 can also transmit MIDI signal from its back panel type B USB connection, which allows communication with third-party DJ software on a laptop. Up to 34 controls on the surface of the player can be mapped as triggers.