The black Lens Cover For the Sigma 150-500mm f/5.6-6.3 DG OS HSM APO Lens from LensCoat is a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat that protects the lens from bumps and scratches. It is ideal for nature, outdoor photographers, sports shooters and photojournalists. It also provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures.
The cover is waterproof, providing protection in inclement weather. It also features a clear plastic window through which you can see the autofocus controls and distance scale. Another benefit of the cover is that is helps disguise the shape of the lens making it less visible to wildlife when you are shooting in the woods. This version comes in a matte all-black finish to better blend in where desirable. Or, it can be used just for its protection value.
Note: It cannot cover the fixed portion of the lens barrel due to the manner in which the lens barrel extends and retracts leaving approximately 2.0" exposed when the lens is fully extended
- 100% water-proof close-cell neoprene lens cover
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens
- Clear plastic windows over the auto focus and focus limiter controls, and the distance scale
- Compatible with Sigma 150-500mm f/5.6-6.3 DG OS HSM APO autofocus lens