The digital camo Lens Cover For the Sony 300mm f/2.8 APO G AF Lens from LensCoat is a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat that protects the lens from bumps and scratches. It is ideal for nature, outdoor photographers, sports shooters and photojournalists. It also provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures.
The cover is waterproof, providing protection in inclement weather. The Digital Camo is an advanced computer generated camouflage pattern. It is modeled after the U.S. Army's standard-issue ACU pattern, which provides a pixelated pattern that maximizes visual break up. The pattern, constructed from small rectangular pixels of color, mimics naturally occurring dappled textures and rough boundaries.
- 100% water-proof close-cell neoprene lens cover
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens
- Clear plastic windows over the auto focus and focus limiter controls, and the distance scale
- Small hole on the last segment lines up with the red dot indicator, making it easy to quickly line up the lens with the camera mount even with the cover installed
- Compatible with Sony SAL-300F28G 300mm f/2.8 APO G SSM autofocus lens