The DN-F400 from Denon is a professional-quality rackmount solid state audio player, ideal for use in retail, music-on-hold, messaging, and other applications. The player can read stereo or mono WAV or MP3 files from widely-available SD or SDHC flash memory cards, and it offers a securable SD card slot. The front panel offers simple, intuitive controls, along with a headphone jack with its own level control for private monitoring.
The rear panel of the player features balanced and unbalanced Phoenix and RCA outputs, allowing you to connect to a variety of audio devices. The player also features multiple remote control ports, for connecting an external controller such as the RC-F400S, available separately. The player has random and repeat modes, and also supports .m3u files for programmed playlists.
- Rackmount design for installation in standard equipment racks
- Reads stereo or mono WAV or MP3 files at rates of 44.1 and 48kHz
- Uses widely-available SD or SDHC flash memory cards, and offers a securable SD card slot
- Intuitive tape-style controls
- Front-panel headphone jack with independent level control for private monitoring
- Balanced and unbalanced Phoenix and RCA outputs provide versatile connectivity
- Multiple remote control ports allow connection of an external controller such as the RC-F400S, available separately
- Random, Repeat One, and Repeat All playback modes
- Supports .m3u files for programmed playlists