The Tokina 16.5-135mm f/3.5-5.6 AT-X DX AF Lens is a compact super wide zoom lens. The zoom range begins at 16.5mm and offers the photographer a wider angle of view than most lenses. This makes the lens better suited for scenic and travel photography in addition to being a great standard lens for most general photography situations.
The AT-X 16.5-135 DX's optical design benefits from 3 aspherical elements, one all glass precision-molded element and 2 compound elements yield high contrast. Additionally two Super-low Dispersion (SD) glass elements correct chromatic aberration. The lens has a high-precision mechanical zoom cam system that minimizes play and eliminates zoom creep.
Note! NOT recommended for 35mm film or digital FX "full-frame" SLR cameras
- Great standard lens for general photography situations
- Three aspherical elements, one all glass precision-molded element and 2 compound elements yield high contrast
- Fast internal focusing with the one-touch
- Long focus travel for easy, accurate manual focusing
- The rounded diaphragm opening (9 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural