The digital camo Lens Cover for the Nikon 70-300mm f/4-5.6 VR Lens from LensCoat is a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat that protects the lens from bumps and scratches. It is ideal for nature and outdoor photographers, sports shooters and photojournalists. The cover helps break up the shape of your lens, making it less noticeable to wildlife and makes it more comfortable to hold. It also provides a thermal barrier, protecting the hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. The cover is waterproof, providing protection in inclement weather. The Digital Army Camo is an advanced computer generated camouflage pattern. It is modeled after the U.S. Army's standard-issue ACU pattern, which provides a pixelated pattern that maximizes visual break up. The pattern, constructed from small rectangular pixels of color, mimics naturally occurring dappled textures and rough boundaries.
Please note that the LensCoat for the Nikon 70-300mm f/4-5.6 VR cannot cover the fixed portion of the lens barrel due to the manner in which the lens barrel extends/retracts leaving a small section exposed when the lens is fully extended.
- 100% water-proof close-cell neoprene lens cover
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches
- Helps break up the shape of your lens, making it less noticeable to wildlife and makes it more comfortable to hold
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens
- Small hole on the last segment lines up with the white dot indicator, making it easy to quickly line up the lens with the camera mount even with the cover installed
- Compatible with the Nikon 70-300mm f/4-5.6 VR lens