The Wireless N Gaming Adapter from TRENDnet is a wireless Ethernet bridge, designed for use with popular game consoles. Playing games online is more popular than ever, but most game consoles only feature a wired Ethernet port for network connectivity. This requires you to run a long Ethernet cable to your router for network connectivity. This device plugs directly into your Wii, Xbox, Xbox360, PS2, or PS3 and converts the Ethernet port into a high-speed 802.11n Wi-Fi device.
The Gaming Adapter uses advanced Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology to reduce the amount of dead spots in Wi-Fi coverage. This, combined with the high-speed 802.11n protocol, ensures that you can play online without experiencing the lag associated with slower Wi-Fi standards. Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) allows you to use the bridge as part of your encrypted Wi-Fi network.
- Wi-Fi compliant with IEEE 802.11n standard
- Backwards compatible with IEEE 802.11g and IEEE 802.11b devices
- Connects network-ready game consoles including Nintendo Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, and PlayStation 3 to a high speed wireless n network
- Supports online gaming and head-to-head play
- Supports Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) technology
- Easy setup with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) feature
- Maximum reliability, throughput, and connectivity with automatic data rate switching
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Low interference and high susceptibility optimize performance
- Easy user setup wizard and intuitive Web browser configuration
- Coverage of up to 50 meters indoor, 100 meters outdoor