The SBX10 subwoofer from M-Audio offers a large amount of power in a compact package. The 10" front-firing driver is powered by a 240W Class A/B amplifier to deliver a response all the way down to 20Hz. A perfect companion to the BX or CX series speakers, the SBX10 is ideal for home or project studios where space is at a premium, but an excellent bass response is needed. The sturdy MDF cabinet has a bass-reflex port for excellent response with minimal turbulence. The subwoofer is fully video shielded for use near video monitors and offers both XLR, RCA, and 1/4" inputs, as well as XLR and 1/4" outputs for connection with virtually any existing system.
The subwoofer has a continuously variable crossover that can be set from 50 to 200Hz, allowing you to use the subwoofer with virtually any full-range speaker. It also offers a 180° phase switch, and a bypass footswitch connector for further customization. A rear-panel volume control lets you precisely adjust the subwoofer's loudness. It also offers a voltage selector switch for worldwide use.
- Large 10" composite driver delivers frequencies as low as 20Hz
- Powerful 240W Class A/B amplifier provides ample headroom
- Durable MDF cabinet with a rear bass-reflex port for minimal turbulence
- XLR, RCA, and 1/4" inputs along with XLR and 1/4" outputs for wide compatibility
- Continuously variable crossover allows you to use the subwoofer with practically any full range speaker
- Bypass footswitch jack allows you to easily bypass the subwoofer in your monitoring system with the included pedal
- 180° phase switch
- Rear-panel volume control
- Magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors
- Switchable operating voltage for worldwide use