The Chauvet Kinta X DMX Effects Light is a 20-lens hanging LED fixture that has become increasingly popular for concert, entertainment, DJ and dance club venues. The fixture projects a barrage of multi-colored light rays or beams distributed vertically and horizontally in a 135 degree pattern for floor to ceiling coverage. For more intensity and greater coverage, up to 3 units may be stacked together via the optional X Bracket. The Kinta X has a built-in motor which controls user-selectable continuous rotation or back and forth movement.
Operating modes include Stand Alone Mode, which allows a single unit to respond to the beat of the music via an internal microphone. The sound sensitivity can be adjusted by turning a knob on the rear of the light.
In Master/Slave Mode, the user can link up to 32 units together via DMX cables without a controller. All units mimic the settings entered on the first or "Master" unit. Maximum serial link distance is 500 meters (1640 feet).
In DMX Mode, individual or ganged units are controlled remotely by any universal DMX controller (available separately).
The Kinta X can operate on voltages from 100-240VAC.
- Derby DMX
- 2-Channel DMX-512 controlled LED derby effect displays a barrage of sharp light beams.
- Program Remote Control Via DMX
- Built-in automated programs like Chase, Blackout, motor rotation, via DMX.
- Sound Activation
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX.
- Multi- Unit Capability
- Mount multiple units together (limit 3) with adjustable, optional bracket (XBRACKET). Linkable with Chauvet LED Mushroom and Double Derby X effects lights.
- Power Output for Additional Lights
- Additional power output: max 37 units @ 120V.