The Chauvet COLORstrip DMX LED Linear Wash Light is a long, narrow source ideal suited to lighting walls, backgrounds, cycloramas or other near-flat surfaces.
The autoswitching (100-240VAC), 384 LED source is controllable via an optional DMX controller or optional LED-FS1 Footswitch. The COLORstrip may be operated individually or daisy-chained up to 32 fixtures via its additional power outputs.
Operating modes include, blackout, dimmer, flash and static. It is linkable with Chauvet COLORbank LED, COLORbank LED 2, COLORstrip Mini, DIAMONDstrip and DIAMONDstrip Mini fixtures.
- Broad Source
- 4-channel DMX-512 LED linear wash light, ideal for cyclorama lighting.
- Operating Modes
- Blackout, static or constant on, dimmer and strobe for special effects.
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller.
- Master/Slave or DMX Control of Light and Audio
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX. Built-in sound active programs via master/slave or DMX.
- Other Compatible Chauvet Fixtures
- Linkable with COLORbank LED, COLORbank LED 2, COLORstrip Mini, DIAMONDstrip and DIAMONDstrip Mini.
- Additional Power and Slave Outputs
- Additional power output enables daisy-chaining a maximum of 32 units while slave output allows color-changing runway effect with a maximum of 31 units.
- Optional Foot Controller
- The Optional COLORstrip Foot Controller (LED-FS1), connects to the COLORstrip with the included 21'(6.4 m) 6-pin cable. The 4-pedal unit controls strobe effects, blackout, static colors and chase (light sequence).