The Chauvet Scorpion Storm MG Effects Laser is popular fixture in for concert, entertainment, dance club and DJ venues. At just over 3 lbs, the Scorpion is eminently portable, made more so by the inclusion of a multi-voltage AC/DC power supply enabling worldwide, on-location use.
Four built-in programs allow the user maximum flexibility. Manual Mode permits the selection of effects, patterns, speeds, etc. while Automatic allows constant shifting and changing within the programming. Master/Slave enables the "daisy-chaining" or serial linking of several units which follow the Manual or Auto settings of the first in series or "Master." Sound Activation makes the Scorpion responsive to bass frequencies. Sensitivity is adjustable. The unit has a beam pattern of 100°.
The laser complies with FDA/CDRH standards which governs safe use. The Scorpion features multiple mounting locations for its included bracket and is pipe, ceiling or truss mountable by O or C clamp.
Note! Please read manual completely regarding safe use of laser equipment.
- Laser Effects
- Compact, high-powered pattern and star-field effects.
- Operating Modes
- Automatic, Sound Activation, Master/Slave, Manual
- Pattern and speed knobs for automatic mode
- Light Program Access
- Built-in automated programs such as effects, chase, strobe, patterns and rotation via master/slave. Several units may be linked together and will follow the settings input in the first unit in series or "Master."
- Audio Program Access
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave Laser responds to low frequency signals via the built-in microphone. Several units can take commands from the Master as indicated above.
- Safety cover protects laser during transport.
- Multiple mounting locations for bracket.
- Complies with FDA / CDRH standards for Class 3R which dictates power and use to ensure safe viewing.