The American Dynamics ADD6R0DVD150 Intellex DVMS Deluxe 16-CH Digital Video Management System is a digital video management system that comes in a desktop or rack mount chassis with a Deluxe package. This 16-channel system has a recording speed of 480 images per second (at 2CIF NTSC). The system allows allocation of higher recording rates for critical cameras among all the cameras connected. In addition to recording video, audio, and text, the system can also detect alarms and events, and has multiplexing functionalities. In addition to the unit's intrinsic storage space of 1.5TB, up to 3 Extended Storage Modules (ESM) can be connected to increase the storage capacity. The system also supports an attached printer.
The Graphical User Interface (GUI) of the ADD6R0DVD150 Intellex DVMS Deluxe 16-CH Digital Video Management System is user-friendly and can be operated by users of varying skill levels. With one-click buttons, tabbed screens, adjustable sliders, and pull-down menus, the powerful screen controls can be easily manipulated. With these simplistic controls, the system can be set up, operated, and reconfigured easily. Dome presets and patterns can be set from the desktop controls itself. Required video clips can be instantly obtained with video analysis tools and advanced text features. Up to 20 Network Client users can be connected to the desktop video management system at a time. Video can be streamed from multiple cameras simultaneously and then controlled on the screen like a virtual matrix using CCTV keyboard-based camera controls. Recorded video can be viewed through streaming playback on any of the Network Client users, without downloading the video file to that particular PC.
The system can be programmed to send e-mail alerts on occurrence of certain events and alarms. The dome position of the camera can also be changed in response to an alarm trigger. The camera view can be customized for versatile and more comprehensive monitoring. Video, audio, and text data can be sent to the CD-RW for backup on a CD. Since the Intellex system uses the patented American Dynamics Active Content Compression (ACC) technology, the video footage that can be saved is more than nine times as compared to conventional MPEG-4 and MJPEG format-based systems. A flexible Application Programming Interface (API) allows third party software such as Software House and Kantech to be accessed from the Intellex system. The unit also supports other video forensics, virtual matrix, and remote monitoring applications.
The ADD6R0DVD150 Intellex DVMS Deluxe 16-CH Digital Video Management System has an IntelleCord feature that activates video recording only when a certain alarm is fired. This enables a large amount of storage space to be saved, which would otherwise get filled up in the case of continuous recording. Smart Search is another useful feature that helps the user find critical video footage by filtering through hours of video recordings. For example, only video recordings pertaining to the trigger fired when someone crossed a certain area or a light was turned on can be retrieved, when required. Specific video can be saved and shared with a unique identification. This feature is used when recordings are required on CD for legal or official purposes. This 'stamped' recording cannot be modified or altered.
The system allows addition of accessories such as PTZ and SpeedDome programmable dome cameras, which can be operated by the ADTT16E Touch Tracker Controller. The video can be displayed on varied monitors, I/O alarm devices can be integrated, and even audio or ASCII text from cash registers can also be streamed in.
- Digital video management system for medium-level video surveillance applications
- 16-channel system has a recording speed of 480 images per second at 2 CIF (NTSC)
- Allows allocating higher recording rates for critical cameras
- 1.5TB storage capacity
- Video, audio, and text recording
- Alarms and events detection
- Simple Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Dome presets and patterns set from desktop controls
- Streaming of video from multiple cameras simultaneously
- Recorded video can be viewed through streaming playback on any Network Client user, without downloading the video file to PC
- Programmable to send e-mail alerts on occurrence of certain events and alarms
- Video, audio, and text data supply to the CD-RW
- Flexible application programming interface (API) allows third party software such as Software House and Kantech to be accessed from the Intellex system
- Storage of over 9 times more video than MPEG-4 and MJPEG format--based systems using patented American Dynamics Active Content
- Compression (ACC) technology
- IntelleCord feature that activates video recording only when a certain alarm is fired
- Smart Search that helps the user find critical video footage