The ADD600ULP100 is the Ultra Premier edition of an American Dynamics Intellex DVR system. Some of the features only available on this Ultra Premier edition include a 480 FPS recording speed, text insertion for all 16 channels, video analysis tools, front access drives, and 2 gigabit Ethernet connections.
A 480 FPS recording speed translates into 30 FPS full motion video for each of the 16 channels. A real time DVR is important for surveillance areas where every frame counts such as when monitoring store entrances, cash registers, or casino gaming tables.
The DVR's text insertion feature will allow text received from an ATM machine, credit card processor, or similar POS (Point of Sale) device to be recorded in tandem with the video. This is an important feature when there's a need to match up a picture of an incident with a transaction that occurred at the same time.
The DVR's video analysis tools enhance security by detecting the size, speed, direction, or motion of an object in the picture. By setting the DVR to record only along these parameters, video analysis tools make it easy to find event footage, and also saves storage space and network resources.
The DVR's 2 gigabit Ethernet connectors provide the necessary speed for interfacing the DVR with the network.
The DVR's 3U chassis allows installation in areas with limited rack space. The DVR's front-accessible, swappable 3.5 inch hard drive bays allow an HDD to be quickly removed for transfer or archiving purposes.
- Playback search by date, time, specific camera, motion, alarm
- Gain the ability to multiplex, detect alarms and events, record video, audio and text, and much more
- Set dome presets, patterns and configurations right from the Intellex GUI
- Search for specific clips using video analysis tools and advanced text
- Operate Intellex like a virtual matrix via Network Client with CCTV keyboard-based camera control and an expanded capacity to stream video simultaneously from multiple cameras
- React faster to potential emergencies with immediate email notification of system events and alarms
- View recorded video in streaming playback mode on Network Client without downloading the video onto that PC
- Respond to events with alarm-triggered dome positioning
- Record higher frame rates per second for certain cameras and assign the remainder to less critical cameras
- Combine video clips in Network Client into a single video incident storyboard
- Use 3rd party applications-such as access control from Software House and Kantech as well as video forensics, virtual matrix, remote monitoring and more - integrated with Intellex via the powerful API
- Supports up to 20 simultaneous Client connections