The Lowel Blender Duo AC/DC Pack (120V/240VAC/12VDC) throws an entirely new light on the problems of shooting in mixed-light environments: when neither tungsten nor daylight are the right color, you just fudge it, right? Not anymore--the Blender makes it possible to fine-tune your lights to match (or contrast with) whatever light you're grappling with. With twin arrays of daylight and tungsten LEDs in one fixture, two simple dials make it possible to dial in the light to exactly the color you choose (from approximately 3000 K to 5000 K). These 2 tiny units (each 1.2 lbs and small enough to hold with a pistol grip) put out a solid 56W of light, and they're dimmable from 100% to 10%. They each run off a Sony camcorder battery sled (battery not included), or the included 120V/240V AC adapter. Also included are a handle and stud, three different diffusers for each fixture and a Lowel Blender Duo Carry Bag for transporting the kit.
- Tungsten light, daylight or anywhere in-between is available with the Blender
- Mix 2 arrays of high CRI LEDs to blend color to your choice in mixed light environments
- The fixture is small enough for a pistol grip, but emits a surprising amount of light
- 3 diffusers are included for a variety of softening effects
- Powered by easily available video camera batteries or AC