The Lowel Trio 3-Lamp Fluorescent Light (120-240V) delivers soft, studio-quality light for studio or location shooting and it's compact--designed to be easily packed and unpacked. The 3 high-CRI fluorescent bulbs (not included) are individually switched to control the light output, which is equivalent (at full power) to approximately 2000W of conventional tungsten light (119 foot-candles of light at 6' distance). A quick-release plate and tilt bracket make set-up fast and easy, and the thoughtful mounting system keeps the light fixture well-balanced on a (optional) stand or (optional) boom, and supplies a full range of tilt options. Included dual-purpose barndoors/intensifiers change quickly to either control light spill or intensify output (app. 1.5X). The ballast automatically adjusts to work with any voltage from 120 to 240VAC.
- Auto-voltage-setting ballast, from 120-240VAC
- Uses high-CRI daylight or tungsten compact 55W lamps for accurate color matching with other light sources
- Individual lamp switching for variable output control
- Quick-release dual-purpose barndoor/intensifiers
- Quick-release locking plate and tilt-bracket that mounts the fixture to stand or boom provides a generous tilting and rotating range
- Easy-to-install egg crate for trimming light spill