The Mini 110-1125NR Netbook Computer from Hewlett-Packard is a tiny computer, designed with ultraportability in mind. The 2.9-pound system is an ideal traveling companion, and versatile enough to be used at home on a desk. Its 10.1" screen features an anti-glare design, allowing you to work in a variety of lighting conditions.
The system is powered by a 1.6GHz Intel Atom N270 CPU and boasts 1GB of RAM. It features standard 802.11b/g Wi-Fi, allowing you to hop on to wireless networks and hotspots with ease. Windows 7 Starter is the installed operating system.
- Windows 7 Starter Edition provides a streamlined and intuitive user interface
- QuickSync software ensures that contacts, photos, music, and other files are kept in sync between your netbook and home PC
- Get online in seconds thanks to the HP Instant Web system
- Weighs a scant 2.9 pounds
- Large keyboard is 92% full-size for comfortable typing
- 10.1" widescreen display features a 16:9 aspect ratio, 1024 x 576 native resolution, and anti-glare finish
- Built-in 802.11b/g Wi-Fi allows you to connect to hotspots with ease
- Integrated camera and microphone make videoconferencing a reality, perfect for use with the included Skype software
- Intel Atom processor balances power consumption and performance
- Sports the bold HP Swirl Imprint finish in a conservative black color scheme
- Spacious 160GB hard drive can hold large media libraries
- Software bundle includes 60-day trial edition of Norton Internet Security 2009
- 5-in-1 memory card reader downloads photos from popular card formats
- VGA output allows you to connect to an external display for desktop use