The ARC system from IK Multimedia is an acoustic room correction plug-in, and delivers a solution to acoustical problems for any Digidesign Pro Tools TDM-based studio. The system combines a professional calibrated measurement microphone, standalone software that captures the sound information and calculates proper room correction, and a multi-platform plug-in.
The ARC system features Audyssey MultEQ technology, which measures acoustical information throughout the listening area in the studio. It then combines this information to provide an accurate representation of the room's acoustical problems. The equalization solution then corrects for both time and frequency response problems effectively and efficiently.
Regardless of the acoustical issues in a studio, recording, mixing or mastering becomes immediately clear and reliable, allowing the user to trust his/her decisions.
- Room correction system in a plug-in for Digidesign Pro Tools TDM based studios
- Includes a calibrated measurement microphone, measurement software and multi-platform correction plug-in
- Improves clarity, stereo imaging and frequency response of the monitoring system for faster and more reliable mixing
- Low-end alterations, typically added by small rooms, are removed with better low frequency control, with more consistent frequency response across the entire frequency range
- Audyssey MultEQ technology corrects frequency and phase response not only for the engineer's "sweet spot", but also multiple points in the room
- Step-by-step setup measurement wizard helps the user to be up and running in minutes
- A convenient and mobile correction solution for the traveling engineer